Discovering Terra Magica
- • Exquisite a la carte breakfast served in the Nobilion restaurant
- • Complimentary minibar with soft drinks and snacks, daily refill
- • Use of Ikalia Spa wet zone with Finnish sauna, Steam sauna, Salt room, chromotherapy loungers, hydrotherapy whirlpool, relax lounge and gym
- • Use of Ikalia fitness studio
- • Use of the outdoor swimming pool with heated seawater (April-October)
- • Use of private hotel's beach - Sea Deck (May-September)
- • Use of sports facilities - minigolf, boules court, SUP boards
- • Complimentary garage
- • Full service of our Maestro guest experience team
Discovering Terra Magica:
- • Private day tour in Istria (8 hours) with private transfer from/to the hotel and a private guide
- • Visit to the towns of Motovun and Groznjan
- • Visit to the renowned local winery with tasting of wines and local cheeses and prosciutto
- • Traditional homemade lunch at the local agricultural family farm
Discovering Terra Magica
The Istrian heart-shaped peninsula represents the remarkably authentic Mediterranean. They call it the "Croatian Tuscany" due to natural similarities, but there are no words that can do her justice except the name "Terra Magica". Istria is not only an olive oil region without comparison and home to more than a hundred wine producers, but also a land of truffles and gastronomy in whole. Vineyards and olive groves extend into the horizon while farmers, winemakers and artists invite you into their homes to taste the seductive Istrian lifestyle.
Your Istrian expedition will start at the medieval town of Motovun, a captivating hilltop town is known as the characteristic symbol of the Istrian landscapes. The rich historical and architectural heritage unveils itself on every step, while the charming streets hide many art galleries, artisan shops and local trattorias. The lush green forests surrounding Motovun are a home to her majesty - the white truffle. After visiting Motovun, your guide will take you to the renowned local winery where you will have the chance to enter the vine cellars and have a tasting of wines, artisan cheeses and prosciutto. The tour will then continue to the most charming town of Grožnjan, a small Istrian town of great cultural heritage and the most vibrant Istrian style, filled with art galleries, street artists and artisan shops.
After visiting Groznjan you will visit a local agricultural family farm where you will enjoy a traditional homemade lunch and tasting of artisan produce.
Minimum stay 2 nights. For bookings minimum 5 days prior to arrival.Book Now Book Now