Essence of Kvarner
Essence of Kvarner - private tour (7h):
- • Guided tour of Kvarner towns of Kastav, Volosko, Opatija, and Lovran, as well as Lungomare promenade
- • Private transfer from/to the hotel and a private guide
- • Exquisite a la carte breakfast served in the Nobilion restaurant
- • Complimentary minibar with soft drinks and snacks, daily refill
- • Use of Ikalia Spa wet zone with Finnish sauna, Steam sauna, Salt room, chromotherapy loungers, hydrotherapy whirlpool, relax lounge and gym
- • Use of Ikalia fitness studio
- • Use of the outdoor swimming pool with heated seawater (April-October)
- • Use of private hotel's beach - Sea Deck (May-September)
- • Use of sports facilities - minigolf, boules court, SUP boards
- • Complimentary garage
- • Full service of our Maestro guest experience team
Essence of Kvarner
The very place where the mountains fall deep into the crystal blue Adriatic Sea is also home to Opatija Riviera, one of the most famous tourist destinations in Croatia. In fact, Opatija is the oldest tourist destination in Croatia, where the first hotel on the Adriatic coast was built. With a tourism history dating back to the 19th century, the famous heritage conveys the spirit of the era when Opatija was named an official health resort ("Kurtort") of the European aristocracy, leaving a grandiose architectural heritage you will have the chance to discover during your visit to Opatija.
Your private tour will continue in the hilltop town of Kastav, where you will learn about the ancient history of the town and have the chance to discover the legends of the town squares, the charming narrow streets, and the medieval city walls holding the town fort for centuries on end. Kastav is also a place with the most majestic views of the entire Kvarner bay, from where you will also see Volosko - your next stop. This picturesque fisherman's town whose stone steps and narrow streets hide excellent restaurants, art galleries, and ateliers, is also a starting point of Lungomare, the beautiful 12-kilometer long waterfront promenade.
In your next adventure, you will visit the medieval town of Lovran, one of the oldest settlements in the region, with its narrow and picturesque streets and tiny squares. However, the highlight of this experience is the walk along the seafront promenade called Lungomare, starting right under the hotel. Guided by your private guide, your tour will begin with a nice 2-kilometer walk where you will admire the beauty and splendor of the secession and gothic-style villas, palaces, and hotels.
Minimum stay: 2 nights
Bookings: minimum 14 days in advanceBook Now Book Now