Essence of Kvarner
- • A la Carte breakfast at the Nobilion Restaurant
- • Welcome drinks
- • Complimentary minibar with soft drinks and snacks, daily refill
- • Access to Ikalia spa area with Finnish Savu sauna, Steam sauna, Salt room, chromotherapy loungers and hydrotherapy whirlpool
- • Use of fitness area
- • Complimentary parking
- • The service of our Maestro - the guest experience manager
Essence of Kvarner:
- • 1 private tour of Kvarner towns of Kastav, Volosko and Opatija (duration 5 hours)
- • 1 private tour of Lovran and its charming villas (duration 2 hours)
- • Private transfer from/to the hotel and a private guide
Essence of Kvarner
The very place where the mountains fall deep into the crystal blue Adriatic Sea is also home to Opatija Riviera, one of the most famous tourist destinations in Croatia. In fact, Opatija is the oldest tourist destination in Croatia, where the first hotel on the Adriatic coast was built. With a tourism history dating back to the 19th century, the famous heritage conveys the spirit of the era when Opatija was named an official health resort ("Kurtort") of the European aristocracy, leaving a grandiose architectural heritage you will have the chance to discover during your visit to Opatija.
Your private tour will continue in the hilltop town of Kastav, where you will learn about the ancient history of the town and have the chance to discover the legends of the town squares, the charming narrow streets, and the medieval city walls holding the town fort for centuries on end. Kastav is also a place with the most majestic views of the entire Kvarner bay, from where you will also see Volosko - your next stop. This picturesque fisherman's town whose stone steps and narrow streets hide excellent restaurants, art galleries, and ateliers, is also a starting point of Lungomare, the beautiful 12-kilometer long waterfront promenade. Your tour will end at Volosko, where you can have lunch or return to the hotel and enjoy the rest of the day.
In your next adventure, you will visit the medieval town of Lovran, one of the oldest settlements in the region, with its narrow and picturesque streets and tiny squares. However, the highlight of this experience is the walk along the seafront promenade called Lungomare, starting right under the hotel. Guided by your private guide, your tour will begin with a nice 2-kilometer walk where you will admire the beauty and splendor of the secession and gothic-style villas, palaces, and hotels.
Minimum stay: 3 nights
Bookings minimum 5 days in advanceBook Now Book Now