Nature & Sport
- • Exquisite a la carte breakfast served in the Nobilion restaurant
- • Complimentary minibar with soft drinks and snacks, daily refill
- • Use of Ikalia Spa wet zone with Finnish sauna, Steam sauna, Salt room, chromotherapy loungers, hydrotherapy whirlpool, relax lounge and gym
- • Use of Ikalia fitness studio
- • Use of the outdoor swimming pool with heated seawater (April-October)
- • Use of private hotel's beach - Sea Deck (May-September)
- • Use of sports facilities - minigolf, boules court, SUP boards
- • Complimentary garage
- • Full service of our Maestro guest experience team
Nature & Sports lifestyle programme:
- • 1 x wellness consultation (per person / 30 min)
- • 1 x hiking on the Ucka mouintain, including private transfer and a guide (4h including transfer)
- • 1 x mountain trekking session in the Kamacnik canyon in the Gorski Kotar mountain, including private transfer and a guide (5h including transfer)
- • 1 x sport massage (per person / 50 min)
- • 1 x muscle relaxation rasul sauna with clays & meditation float (per person / 6 min)
Nature & Sports
Our new Sports & Nature programme integrates several types of outdoor workouts with relaxing and toning spa therapies in order to enhance muscle tone and overall fitness level. The programme not only incorporates a fully individualized level of activities throughout your 3 nights-or more stay, but also provides insight into the captivating sceneries of the Kvarner bay and surrounding mountains.
Your programme will start with an individualized wellness consultation to determine your overall wellness needs and your general fitness level, after which we will proceed with optimizing the hiking intensity levels to better suit your needs. All hiking paths are low to moderate intensity, but we can enhance the intensity level according to your preferences and the knowledge of your skilled private guide.
The programme includes hiking sessions on the Učka mountain that will not only boost your fitness level but also do wonder for the lungs and provide the most captivating sceneries at 1396 meters above-sea-level, including the views of the entire Northern Adriatic sea and its islands. The lush green surroundings of Gorski Kotar mountain is the perfect surrounding for a light trekking session along the beautiful Kamacnik canyon.
All activity programmes are low to the intermediate intensity and can be enhanced to high intensity according to your preference.
Minimum stay: 3 nightsBook Now Book Now