Yoga by the sea
- • Exquisite a la carte breakfast served in the Nobilion restaurant
- • Complimentary minibar with soft drinks and snacks, daily refill
- • Use of Ikalia Spa wet zone with Finnish sauna, Steam sauna, Salt room, chromotherapy loungers, hydrotherapy whirlpool, relax lounge and gym
- • 15% discount on Ikalia massages and treatments from Monday till Friday
- • Use of Ikalia fitness studio
- • Use of the outdoor swimming pool with heated seawater (April-October)
- • Use of private hotel's beach - Sea Deck (May-September)
- • Use of sports facilities - minigolf, boules court, SUP boards
- • Complimentary garage
- • Full service of our Maestro guest experience team
Yoga by the sea - lifestyle programme:
- • 1 x wellness & yoga consultation with our spa therapists and yoga master (per person / 30 min)
- • 2 x morning yoga sessions along the Lungomare, with a private yoga master (per person / 60 min)
- • 1 x relaxing crystal bowls sound rituals (per person / 40 min)
- • 1 x muscle stretching massage with Zero body gravity meditation ritual (per person / 70 min)
- • 1 x Crystal therapy massage with Zero body gravity meditation ritual (per person / 100 min)
- • 15% discount on additional nights (3+ nights)
Yoga by the sea
Yoga is an ancient Indian spiritual and physical discipline that involves movement, meditation, and breathing techniques to promote mental and physical well-being. Practicing yoga helps us to cope with everyday problems and stress, and at the same time has a beneficial effect on our body. Whether you are an experienced "yogi", an athlete, or a complete beginner, during the initial consultation we will create a fully personalized program, tailored to your needs and physical fitness level.
The yoga lifestyle program focuses on the therapeutic process and aims to provide a complete balance of mind, body, and spirit. The yoga sessions are held along the beautiful Lungomare promenade, offering beautiful sceneries while leaving you relaxed and in tune with nature.
The program also offers different types of relaxing spa techniques to enhance the whole experience, like crystal bowls sound meditation rituals, muscle stretching and crystal massages, and relaxing meditation sessions in our Zero Body Gravity room.
Minimum stay: 3 nights
Booking period: at least 5 days prior to arrivalBook Now Book Now