Here at the Ikador hotel, we are fully committed to you, our guests, as well as our wonderful staff and their families. Your wellbeing, as well as the wellbeing of our staff, our partners and local residents are of utmost importance and we are focused on providing the highest health and safety standards, without compromising our guest’s experience.
TRAVELLING TO CROATIA
For information about the current situation, you can visit our government’s official Covid-19 page
To ensure your carefree holiday, we offer:
- In-house PCR testing is available from Monday-Sunday, with results in English within 24h. The price for private PCR testing is 900 kn (approx. 120 €) per person.
- 24/7 medical care with the on-call doctor, doctor visits, or telephone consultations.
- Delivery of pharmaceuticals
To ensure your carefree holidays, we have implemented flexible booking policies.
- Our standard booking policy has been changed to a shorter one, meaning all bookings can be modified or cancelled up to 3 days prior to arrival, depending on the offer.
- For all non-refundable (Advance purchase) bookings, we allow free date of arrival change, requiring at least 7 days’ advance notice.
For more information about your booking, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HEALTH AND SAFETY STANDARDS
We have implemented all health and safety standards of labels such as Leading Quality Assurance, Safe Stay in Croatia, and Safe Travels by the World Travel & Tourism Council.
We thank our guests for understanding and adapting to the new recommendations, as working together we will ensure the health and safety of other guests and our staff. The entire staff of Ikador is at your disposal for any questions or support. Contact us per email at email@example.com or by phone at +385 51 207 020