TRAVELLER’S SAFETY INFORMATION
Navigating through these hard times has been challenging for all of us. The experience of travel is one without compare and limiting such a rewarding part of our lives left many of us disappointed. But we will travel again.
Here at the Ikador hotel, we are fully committed to you, our guests, as well as our wonderful staff and their families. Your wellbeing, as well as the wellbeing of our staff, our partners and local residents are of utmost importance and we are focused on providing the highest health and safety standards, without compromising our guest’s experience.
We are closely monitoring all news, guidelines and measures of precaution issued by our Government, Croatian Civil protection centre, Croatian Institute of public health and the World Health Organization (WHO). In addition, we are offering full flexibility and support for all existing and future new bookings.
TRAVELLING TO CROATIA
Croatia has been very successful in handling the Covid-19 crisis. For more information about the current situation you can visit our government’s official Covid-19 page: https://www.koronavirus.hr/en
HEALTH AND SAFETY STANDARDS
We have implemented new standards of hygiene and cleanliness and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and our staff.
- We are having ongoing briefings and enhanced training protocols to ensure health and safety measures.
- All guests, as well as staff members are being supplied with sufficient number of hand gloves and masks, as well as disinfecting products
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all public areas of the hotel, especially in the high frequency spots such as doorknobs, elevator buttons, chairs and tables, etc.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of the spa and gym area, with special measures to monitor the number of visitors. Reservations are recommended.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our bar and restaurant areas. Special healthy and safety protocols are implemented in regards with preparing food and beverages, in accordance with official safety guidelines.
- Hand sanitizing and disinfecting products for guests are available on multiple locations throughout the public areas.
- Air conditioning and ventilation settings are adapted in accordance with official safety guidelines.
- In accordance with official safety guidelines, physical distance between tables and loungers is ensured.
- Thermometer for guest are available on spot, as well as service of doctor on call available 24/7
We thank our guests for understanding and adapting to the new recommendations, as working together we will ensure the health and safety of other guests and our staff.
The entire staff of Ikador is at your disposal for any questions or support. Contact us per email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +385 51 207 020
See you soon